During the last decades, building design has considerably evolved under the influence of several factors. On the one hand, research and development, especially in the fields of materials and IT, have encouraged the design and construction of more and more complex buildings, in shape and in function. On the other hand, environmental issues and climate change awareness have necessarily focused research on technical and technological solutions for structures, building envelopes and mechanical systems, aimed at energy saving, green materials, comfort for users and cost competitiveness, thus creating a multidisciplinary research domain, scientifically consolidated.
HubET strongly believes in a more sustainable building industry and is thoroughly committed to promoting designs capable of addressing the need of all parties involved, in the present and in the future.
Through its founders, HubET has an extensive experience in sustainable building design. We support governments to develop policies and strategies to promote and encourage energy and environmental sustainability in design and construction of private and public buildings, and are engaged in information and training in Italy and abroad.
Our target is to build or renovate buildings capable of improving users’ quality of life, in harmony with local climate, heritage, culture and environment, using energy and resources rationally, promoting renewable energy, recycling and reusing materials and, in general, reducing pollutant emissions in local and global environment during their entire life cycle.
Our services in this field include:
- preliminary, definitive and executive design of new and existing buildings and urban renewal projects in accordance to the most advanced international and European standards of environmental sustainability
- building integrated renewable energy design
- Environmental Certification of Buildings (LEED, BREEAM)
- Building Automation Systems
- Ecological interior design
- Façade engineering
- Facilities management
- administrative and legal consulting and preparation of legislation for sustainable buildings and natural resources protection